Monday, August 17, 2009

Alexander Update

So I've been trying to catch up on this blog for a while, and I'm still not entirely caught up, but I thought I'd give an update on Alexander. He went in for his one year appointment last month (at 13 months). He was 30 inches tall (76 cm) and weighed 19 lbs 14 oz (9 kg). Apparently that's not big enough according to our pediatrician so he sent us to do some blood tests done. It turns out Xander's growth hormone is a little on the low side, so we're seeing a specialist in October. It'll probably turn out to be nothing.

Xander is almost walking now. He lets go more and more and can walk across a room on his own, if one of his parents is there to meet him. He's still a happy boy who just seems to love life. He's definitely a boy, he climbs up everything and likes to throw himself of the couch. He loves to play outside and go on walks with cousin Bailey. We love to watch him grow and learn new things.

No comments: